Why we do what we do
Everything we do at Age Concern New Zealand is to support older New Zealanders to live a great later life, to make the choices that best suit them and to have access to the services and help they need. We stand up for the rights of older people and against ageism and discrimination.
Our core areas of work are
• Social Connections to combat loneliness and isolation
• Health promotion of nutrition, exercise and driver education
• Elder Abuse and Neglect Prevention
• Advocacy for the rights of older people
• Policy and Submissions on issues affecting older people
If you have anything to share or a question to ask please get in touch.