Here are some ways you can fundraise for Age Concern New Zealand
There are so many ways you can help fundraise for us at Age Concern New Zealand. We are so lucky that people like you, friend groups, communities, schools, business
and workplaces all reach out to us to support the work we do.
If you would like to fundraise for us
, here are some ideas that might inspire you or help you come up with your own one – thanks for your help:
• Hold a Tea and Talk
• Trade a Talent, Teach a Talent or Tap a Talent
• Have Talent Quest, gold coin donation or coin trail at you school
• Photo competition, recording people’s stories, slam poetry, or other artistic interpretations that can form an exhibition/event and the chance to engage people.
• Digital buddy session that connects different generations
• Host a dinner or birthday party
• Movie screenings or TED Talks
• Climb a Mountain, run a Marathon
• Guinness Book of record attempts
• Exercise Class – Zumba Gold, Steady As You Go
• Social Media event
If you would like more information about us and how we can support your fundraiser, would like some resources or have other ideas you would like to run past us, please email email@example.com
or call for a chat on 0800 65 2 105.