Non-Emergency Contacts

Who should I call when it is not an emergency?

105 is the phone number for Police non-emergencies.
You can call to report things that have already happened that don’t need urgent Police assistance:

  • Theft in a public place
  • Theft from a car
  • Intentional property damage
  • Shoplifting
  • Lost property
Find out more on the 105 website 

Contact Age Concern

0800 65 2 105 will connect you to your nearest Age Concern.