How do we fund our services

Where does the money come from?

Most of our income comes from government contracts for services like Accredited Volunteer Service, Elder Abuse Services, and Health Promotion Programmes and Policy/Advocacy work.

We pass the majority of this contractual income onto our local Age Concerns to run these programmes while retaining a national coordination and management fee.

The rest of our income is from corporate partnerships and sponsors, grants from trusts and foundations , estates and bequests and donations from our generous supporters.