Types of Roles

We need a variety of expertise

If you want to work at Age Concern consider some of the roles and types of workers we need especially if you are looking at training and education

Social Workers – Social workers provide care, advice and support to people with personal or social problems, and help with community and social issues.

Communications Professional – Communications professionals plan and develop strategies that promote the public image of an organisation to the public, shareholders and employees.

Fundraisers - The Fundraising Institute of New Zealand (FINZ) is the professional body that represents fundraising in New Zealand.

Office Manager - Office managers are responsible for a range of tasks that make an office run smoothly, including administrative duties, staff supervision and financial work.

Health Promoter - Health promoters work with communities and groups to develop ways to improve people’s health. They also work with government agencies to improve environmental conditions.