Working for us
We are a diverse, experienced and committed team working to support older people. Don't see your dream job? Keep checking back or look at our volunteer opportunities.
Manager - Age Concern Kapiti
Age Concern is a charitable organisation dedicated to people over 65. We promote dignity, well being, equity and provide expert information and support services in response to older people’s needs. Age Concern is active and vocal on relevant issues and works to ensure older people stay connected with their families, friends and community.
We are looking for new staff member to lead our Kapiti team. The appointee needs to exercise sound judgement, demonstrate honesty and high levels of integrity, initiative, drive and creativity, is self-motivated, flexible, embraces change and is open to new ways of doing things
Purpose of the role
The role of the Manager is to position, develop and manage Age Concern Kapiti as the lead agency for supporting older people in the region and to improve the quality of life and encourage positive ageing attitudes.
Qualifications and skills
• Demonstrates a wide range of competent management skills
• Manages financial resources
• Fosters networks, community partnerships, and promotes recognition of our values and services
• Has excellent leadership qualities
• Can identify funding opportunities, and ways to pursue them
• Works in a culturally responsive manner
For a job description please contact Age Concern Kapiti on 04 298 8879 or freephone 0800 65 2 105 or email@example.com.
Applications close Monday 1 November 2020