Financial hardship

Where you can find help

If you are experiencing financial hardship with living expenses such as; rent, food, power, heating or electricity you can contact your local Age Concern and they can give you some advice of how to deal with these financial necessities.
Here are some links to help guide you on how to get funding assistance:

Work and Income New Zealand
New Zealand Bankers Association

Commerce Commission New Zealand

Find your nearest Age Concern